TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click on the subject you are interested in to be guided to the according section.
A. What boosters are
Boosters are special power-ups that help you find objects or make a high-score during the Crime Scene Investigation.
There are 3 different Boosters:
Instant Magnifier: Instantly displays the preview of the hidden items in the Crime Scene. Not available for Differences and Puzzle Bonus Crime Scenes
5 Hints: Play the Crime Scene with 5 Hints, no matter how many Hints your Partner has
x6 Combo Starter: Start the Crime Scene with a completely filled out combo bar
B. How to use Boosters
You will unlock the Boosters when reaching level 5.
To get and use Boosters, follow these steps:
- Select a Crime Scene to investigate
- In your Partner Selector screen, add the Boosters you want to use, by clicking on the "+" icon next to them.
You will need to use:
- 500 Coins for the Instant Magnifier
- 1500 Coins for the 5 Hints
- 3000 Coins for the x6 Combo Starter
If you do not have enough Coins, you can purchase more. Click here to know more about purchasing Coins.
- You can use several different Boosters at the same time.
- Please note that the Boosters are for instant use. You cannot save them for later.
If you buy 3 Instant Magnifier simultaneously, 1 Booster will be used for each of the next 3 Crime Scenes you will play.
- Use Instant Magnifier at the beginning of a Crime Scene to learn where all the objects are
- Use the 5 Hints and the x6 Combo Starter to increase your score
- The 5 Hints Booster is better used when your Partner has only a few Hints
- If you made a mistake when purchasing Boosters, close the game before clicking on "Play!". When you reload the game you will have both your Energy and your Coins back.